Our Affiliates

Our New Zealand Representative has a law degree and is one of the founders of the New Zealand Immigration Advisors Authority (IAA).

The firm offers service to qualified applicants for permanent and temporary visas. The permanent visas include skilled migrants, investors, workers who wish to reside, family applicants, entrepreneurs, employees of relocating businesses and returning residents. The temporary visas include visitors, students, workers and long term business applicants.

The agent and his staff have experience in markets as diverse as Asia, Africa, India, the Middle East, Russia and the USA. They currently have offices in three cities in New Zealand and an agent in Malaysia.

Temporary Visas


You will need to apply for a visitor visa before you come to New Zealand if you are not from a visa-waiver country. When you apply for a visitor visa, we need to know that:

• you are in good health

• you are of good character

• a visitor visa fits your purpose for coming to New Zealand, and

• you are a bona fide temporary visitor.


Everyone who comes to study in New Zealand from overseas must meet certain rules and requirements. If you are coming to New Zealand to study for more than three months, you will need a student visa.


Temporary work visas are available for people who:

• have a job offer from a New Zealand employer

• are coming here for a particular purpose or event

• want to gain work experience or work after studying in New Zealand

• want to join a partner here and work

• If you are aged between 18 and 30 years, you may apply under the working holiday scheme that matches the passport you intend to use to travel to New Zealand.

All temporary visa holders may study for:

• up to three months per visa or

• three months in every 12-month period if the visa is granted for multiple years. You won't need to apply for a student visa or variation of conditions.

If you are here on a work visa and you want to study full time for longer than three months, you need to apply for a student visa.


If you are an experienced business person and you want to be self-employed in your own business in New Zealand, applying for a work visa under the Entrepreneur Work Visa Category may be an option for you.

An Entrepreneur Work Visa will enable you to move to New Zealand and buy or establish your own business. It could be the first step on your pathway to applying for residence in New Zealand under the Entrepreneur Residence Category.

Permanent Visas

Skilled Immigrants

Occupations are ‘skilled’ if they are listed as skill levels one, two or three on the Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO). These are all listed in our operational manual at Appendix 6: List of Skilled Occupations List of Appendices

The best chance for a successful EOI is to have skilled employment, or an offer of skilled employment in New Zealand. If you have a job/job offer for skilled employment, it must be:

  • • full time (on average, at least 30 hours per week)
  • • for a position that is paid by salary or wages or in terms of a contract for service ― payment by commission and/or retainer are not acceptable
  • • be ongoing and sustainable.


Open to citizens of all countries. There is a minimum standard of business experience required for the Investor Two category; You must have had at least three years business ownership (25% of the shareholding) or senior management experience in the planning, organization, senior change/management and direction setting of a business, which must have had at least five employees or a turnover of at least NZ $1 million annually.


Working temporarily in New Zealand can be used as a step towards gaining residence and settling here permanently. If your talents are needed by New Zealand employers, or you have exceptional talent in the arts, culture or sports, you can apply to work in New Zealand under our Work to Residence category. After you are accepted, if you are already in New Zealand on a Work to Residence visa, after two years you can apply for residence.

Family Applications

A family member who is already a New Zealand citizen or resident can sponsor you to come to New Zealand if you are their:

  • • Partner ― you are the husband, wife, defacto or civil union partner of a New Zealand citizen or resident.
  • • Dependent child ― you are a dependent child with a parent who is a New Zealand citizen or resident.
  • • Parent ― you have a child who is a New Zealand citizen or resident.


The Entrepreneur Residence Category enables migrants to be granted residence if they have established a high growth and innovative business with export potential in New Zealand. There are two ways of qualifying for residence under the Entrepreneur Residence Category: the 2 year option and the 6 month option.

Employees of Relocating Business

If you are a key employee of a business that wants to relocate its operations to New Zealand, you may be eligible to apply for residence under our Employees of Relocating Businesses Category.

For more details, please contact our office or complete an online enquiry form.