Once you become a permanent resident of Canada, or have finished school in Canada and have your open work permit,
our firm may be able to help you with your search for permanent employment.

We can provide advice on how, when and where to search and how to present yourself in the best way possible to impress employers. We can also refer applicants to placement agencies who can assist you with your job search (fees may apply).

If you need some help to prepare a resume we have created a Resume Guide for your reference.

Stevens and Associates Immigration Services Inc.
Copyright © 2015. All rights reserved.